Sunday, February 5, 2017

สวัสดีทุกคน (Hello Everyone)

The reality that I have been a missionary since September is a very strange thought. With time flying by in blurs, I could become a trainer in 4 days! Luckily the prospects of that are low, that I might prepare a little better both spiritually and with the language.

Today's Agenda
I don't know how this always happens but Elder Libey and I are going to run some errands together today. Some members invited us over for dinner. I believe it to be a farewell for the Elders Sisters that are leaving the area/district. I believe I am staying here. I'm okay with that. Hopefully good food is part of today.

Baptism!
Brother Butter and Sister Sky got baptized! Now we only have 1 investigator as most of our investigators have gotten baptized. Therefore...We have got some serious inviting to do....


​Baptismal Pictures.


​Dabbing Squad? Why is it a thing in Thailand..

The Work + Very Short Message
It is so much fun. Yesterday while inviting, I shared with a nice man a spiritual thought about Love and God. He ended up hugging me afterwards saying thank you. A definitive first. Grabbed his number too so hopefully he gets baptized. Too early to tell though.

Wouldn't it be lovely, if it was the goal of every person on earth to spread the message of hope, love, peace, and joy? I feel that may very well be the greatest difference between Heaven and Earth! The desire within our hearts to honestly do good. May we ever so strive to follow the example of our Master Teacher in desire and deed, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


The world in the eyes of Brother กร้อ


​The Sisters in my district trying to use the GoPro.

I'm investing in a GoPro Stick so I should have more footage to share in the near future. BAM

No comments:

Post a Comment